Ben Cottrell and Matthew Dainty, collectively known as COTTWEILER, are concept led designers who respond instinctively to their social environment.
With an expansive design vision and a focus on fabrication and fit, COTTWEILER creates new modes for contemporary living.
COTTWEILER has gained notoriety for their immersive shows and presentations in globally recognised establishments such as The Institute of Contemporary Arts and The Natural History Museum in London and as guest designers at Pitti Uomo 91 for their innovative apparel and footwear collaboration with Reebok.
Other collaborators include Mulberry, Nike, Swarovski and Woolmark.
COTTWEILER is stocked at some of the world’s most prestigious stores including Dover Street Market, Matches Fashion, Printemps and Galeries Lafayette.
- 2017 BRITISH FASHION AWARD – EMERGING TALENT MENSWEAR NOMINEE
- WINNERS OF THE 2017 INTERNATIONAL WOOLMARK PRIZE
- PITTI UOMO 91 – GUEST DESIGNERS: COTTWEILER FOR REEBOK
- 2016 LVMH PRIZE – SEMI FINALISTS
- BRITISH FASHION COUNCIL’S NEWGEN AWARD – SS16 – AW18
- CENTER FOR FASHION ENTERPRISE – PIONEER AWARD